Franchise Women (Finance, HR & Tech)DETAILS
Hear from Experts. Build your Network.
Our Women in Franchising events give you the opportunity to:
- hear about topics of interest from experts; and
- meet like minded women in franchising in a relaxed atmosphere
The theme for this event is Human Resources (HR) and Payroll
- What is HR and why should you care? Is HR about recruiting and firing people, or is there more to it than this?
- Single Touch Payroll – What you need to know
- Question and Answer session on HR topics
- Simple ways to build your network
- Light refreshments on arrival
- Drinks and canapes from 5.15pm to 6.15pm
- Prizes and give aways! Including a Terrarium
- Donation to a women’s cause ($10 per ticket – see below for details)
The content will run for about 75 minutes (from 4pm to 5.15 pm), with networking and drinks from 5.15 pm to 6.15pm. The idea is that you stay for the networking to meet and talk with others.
Our chosen Charity
For each ticket sold we will donate $10 to a Women’s Community Project/Not for Profit.
The cause we have chosen for this event is The Sydney Women’s Fund.
For more information or to book your ticket please click here.