In the workplace we all need to deal with things at some point that we really don’t want to! We have to raise issues that are important to us and have those uncomfortable discussions. Wouldn’t it be great if we could be confident in our ability to do this? This workshop is designed to give you the skills and the opportunity to practice those skills in a supportive environment. So you never have to walk away wishing you had just dealt with it!
What is in this workshop?
- Why is it so hard to deal with some issues?
- When should I have the discussion?
- How do I prepare for the discussion?
- What are the steps I need to follow?
- After the discussion
- o Managing emotions
- o Practice makes perfect
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify your why for having an uncomfortable discussion;
- Learn the tools to make your discussions a success;
- Demonstrate your handling of a tricky situation.
Who should attend?
- Would suit those with supervisory responsibility.
To book your place click here