Throughout our careers we will all be faced at some time with an ethical dilemma. For those working in a community setting these dilemmas are often quite personal and at times it can be difficult to ascertain when our professional boundaries are crossed. This session will help you to set your boundaries and stay within them.
What is in this workshop?
- Understanding how your own values influence your work
- Defining your professional boundaries
- Understanding the implications of “crossing the line”
- The importance of maintaining your reputation
- Strategies for maintaining your professional boundaries
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise your professional and personal boundary limits;
- Identify your own boundary issues;
- Develop strategies for maintaining your boundaries.
Who should attend?
- All those with direct client contact (and their managers).
Click here and apply to attend.